11 Responses

1. Milka Chocowafer in America at |

[…] and Germany and had the opportunity to stock up on some goodies.  In a previous blog I noted how amazing the Milka Oreo Chocolate Bars were and how difficult they were to find in the United States.  They came out on the market right […]

2. Jesper at | | Reply

I live in the Netherlands and we have Milka Oreo over here. Maybe we can work something out and I can send some to you. If your interested just leave a comment here and I’ll response.
    Hope to hear from you.

Greets from the netherlands

3. Lollie at | | Reply

How Much Is The Chocolate N Germany And Netherland And Places…Because In The StatEs Its Expensive. Anyone Wana Make ArrangementS?

4. Claudia at | | Reply

I am a HUGE fan of Milka. I live in Miami, Florida, where Milka bars used to be sold only in Walgreens and CVS but now cannot be found anywhere. I would like to order the Oreo Milka bar and/or any others for a reasonable price, please email me!

5. neil at | | Reply

I would possibly be interested in ordering a large quantity of the Milka Oreo bars. the pricing needs to be good. let me know if anyone has a connection in the US to purchase these.

6. alex at | | Reply

7. alex at | | Reply

If you are interested in purchasing everytype of milka bar just contact me. Absolute everything you see on their website can be send to US. @ultimull on twitter

1. brian at | | Reply

How long is gona take to get that stuff in New Jersey

8. Manila at | | Reply

I love In India and I’m a huge milka Oreo fan. I wasn’t to buy large quantities but it’s too expensive online. Can someone help. ?

9. Maggie at | | Reply

I got one yesterday and when I opened was full with black mold!

10. Richard Bloom at | | Reply

Lunii Foods is distributing Milka chocolates in the United States. Phone: 678-269-1144.