8 Responses

1. Milka Chocowafer in America June 11, 2013 at 2:11 pm |

[...] and Germany and had the opportunity to stock up on some goodies.  In a previous blog I noted how amazing the Milka Oreo Chocolate Bars were and how difficult they were to find in the United States.  They came out on the market right [...]

2. Jesper June 24, 2013 at 2:11 pm | | Reply

I live in the Netherlands and we have Milka Oreo over here. Maybe we can work something out and I can send some to you. If your interested just leave a comment here and I’ll response.
    Hope to hear from you.

Greets from the netherlands

3. Lollie September 24, 2013 at 9:05 pm | | Reply

How Much Is The Chocolate N Germany And Netherland And Places…Because In The StatEs Its Expensive. Anyone Wana Make ArrangementS?

4. Claudia February 27, 2014 at 11:12 pm | | Reply

I am a HUGE fan of Milka. I live in Miami, Florida, where Milka bars used to be sold only in Walgreens and CVS but now cannot be found anywhere. I would like to order the Oreo Milka bar and/or any others for a reasonable price, please email me!

5. neil March 19, 2014 at 12:55 pm | | Reply

I would possibly be interested in ordering a large quantity of the Milka Oreo bars. the pricing needs to be good. let me know if anyone has a connection in the US to purchase these.

6. alex July 2, 2014 at 3:28 pm | | Reply

7. alex July 2, 2014 at 3:29 pm | | Reply

If you are interested in purchasing everytype of milka bar just contact me. Absolute everything you see on their website can be send to US. @ultimull on twitter

8. Manila July 12, 2014 at 11:38 pm | | Reply

I love In India and I’m a huge milka Oreo fan. I wasn’t to buy large quantities but it’s too expensive online. Can someone help. ?